Sunday, December 5, 2010

5366 Digital Graphics Week 3 Animation

This week was a little challenging.  I have never attempted animation much less work with it.  I downloaded the Stykz program.  I tried playing with it and was confused.  How am I going to accomplish this assignment.  I when through the tutorial and I still had questions.  I saw one of the demo sites on their website and downloaded their animation and looked at it frame by frame.  This all let it fit together.  The animation that I completed took a total of 78 frames.  In looking at the rubic it showed that we needed 10 or 12 steps.  This does equate to frames.  So to make sure that motion did indeed come through it took me all 78 frames.  This all amounted to just several seconds of video.  I have so much more respect for those people developing animation professionally.  Well please take a look at the animation at the bottom and feel free to comment.

This first one is in QTime, which was requested for the assigment.


No comments:

Post a Comment