Monday, September 13, 2010

Reflection of Week 3 PSA Pre-Production

Our team consists of Mona Lincoln, Melba Morales, Lawrence Anderson, and Salvador Huerta. We decided to do the PSA on CPR: The Act That Saves Lives. We got together via Skype and communicated about the project and came up with the project proposal, scripts, shot list, and copyright information. Thanks to Mona for pointing out important facts in keeping the storyline in order. We have already taken video, photos, and audio. We are currently working on the edit portion of project. We are on schedule and it is turning out to be a good collaborative and fun project. I communicated with our district nurse and in doing this was able to take several video clip of CPR in action with a mannequin. This allowed me to take videos of the mouthpiece and AED when in use. I took several videos to make sure that the project had sufficient content to choose from. I when out and took several photos and audio to add to the project. The week pre-production has been done and now I leave it in the capable hands of Mona and Lawrence to do the editing.

I have learned so much on the basics of editing. I really like this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment