Monday, September 6, 2010

EDLD 5363 Week 2 Web Conference Reflection

I attended the web conference with Dr. Abernathy along with several of my peers on August 31, 2010 at 6:00PM. In participating in this activity, we were able to connect and collaborate with our professor and peers and share insights. Dr. Abernathy’s audio was not working so we all had to exercise our fingers and do some typing. There was some confusion as to the requirements for the week 2 assignment. In our understanding, we are to use the e-mailed assignment instead of the one in the courseware. The assignment needed future editing, as it referred to video, which Dr. Abernathy cleared up and mentioned that it was only audio. We addressed the upcoming weeks and we were informed those in weeks 3 through 5 the assignments remained the same as in the courseware. I am glad we have our four members in the group. I have made a suggestion to do a PSA on CPR. I have spoken to the district nurse and we are going to collaborate and do one for the district. With this, said one of my roles will be as the camera operator. I will have to provide some of the script when talking to our Health Services coordinator. The web conference has prepared me for next week’s assignment and I look forward to enhancing my video editing skills.

In participating in the web conference this included standard TL-V.D.2. Organize, coordinate, and participate in an online learning community related to the use of technology to support learning.

Reference:

Williamson, J., &. Redish, T. (2009). ISTE's Technology facilitation and leadership standards: What every K-12 leader should know and be able to do. Eugene, OR: International Society for Technology in Education

Podcast for Week 2 Assignment


Creative Commons License
Video Editing Made Easy by Salvador Huerta is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment